Booklet Home Study Course
FLORIDA'S FIRST AND ONLY DHSMV APPROVED 4 HOUR BDI BOOKLET COURSE!
After years of planning and development, Easy Traffic School Online is proud to offer the first 4-hour BDI/TCAC BOOKLET COURSE ever approved by the Florida DHSMV. As our student, you are about to take the first and finest course of kind in Florida. There is nothing else quite like it!
This innovative booklet program is unique in that students can study at their leisure, anytime and anywhere. 50% of all Florida traffic school student completions now occur via a study-at-home or distance learning option such as the convenient booklet. The booklet format is extremely popular nationwide due to its flexibility, ease of use, and the ability for students to read the course anytime, anywhere without an internet connection.
A booklet course has distinct advantages over an internet or video course. For example, many people prefer reading off a printed page to reading off a computer screen for a longer time period. You can take a booklet literally anywhere - to locations that aren't computer-friendly, like the beach, the backyard, on a bus, train or airplane. Designed and written by a Hollywood screenwriter with many famous television credits during the 1970's and 1980's, the course is both entertaining, informative, and fun. There is nothing in Florida quite like it.
You will be pleased at the quality and professional design of the course, its convenience, the easy testing process, and the learning retention that a booklet course offers. Our 4-hour booklet program (like other courses) is timed, as required by the Florida DHSMV. You simply call a special toll-free number at the beginning and end of each of the five chapters to verify that time requirements have been fulfilled and answer one security question. Telephone agents are available 7 days a week, from 8 am to midnight. Internet verification is available 24/7. The cost of the book course is $24.95.
As a provider of multiple courses, we recommend the book course for its ease of use and convenience.
Some of the book's advantages to other correspondence courses are:
- Statistics demonstrate that approximately half of Florida students don't have a computer or internet access. Computer errors or malfunctions simply cannot occur.
- The booklet appeals to students with computer access, due to its flexibility and ease of use.
- It is the most convenient home study format available anytime, anywhere.
- You will never have problems with internet access, computer errors, or web browser issues. You won't have to worry about reading material on a small computer screen.
- You will never have to call technical support.